Eddee has acted for international clientele in a wide spectrum of corporate and commercial litigation cases ranging from fields as diverse as banking, telecommunications, hospitality and wealth management. He has also engaged in some of the most significant cross-border insolvency and restructuring matters in Singapore, notably acting for a US bank creditor in the restructuring of Asia Pulp & Paper in 2000 and for the Drydocks group of companies (subsidiaries of Dubai Ports World) in applying for a scheme of arrangement in 2012.
Eddee is ranked as a Recommended Lawyer for Dispute Resolution, and Restructuring and Insolvency by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2017-2019. In addition, he was a finalist for the Asian Legal Business SE Asia Law Awards’ Singapore Managing Partner of the Year 2017 award and Asialaw Asia-Pacific Dispute Resolution Awards’ Disputes Star of the Year 2016 award.
Eddee is a member of the prestigious, invitation-only International Association of Defense Counsel. He is a Fellow of both the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and the Singapore Institute of Arbitrators. He is also a member of INSOL International and the Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore.
Eddee also writes on a wide variety of litigation, arbitration and business law related topics, including:
- Contributor to Doing Business 2016: Measuring Regulatory Quality and Efficiency (13th edition) published by the World Bank Group
- The Asset Tracing and Recovery Review, 2015-2017 (Law Business Research Ltd) – author of the Singapore chapter
- Singapore Civil Procedure 2019 - Volume I (Sweet & Maxwell) – author of chapter on Affidavits
- Singapore Civil Procedure 2018 - Volume I (Sweet & Maxwell) – author of chapter on Affidavits
- Singapore Civil Procedure – First Cumulative Supplement to the 2017 edition (Sweet & Maxwell) – author of chapter on Affidavits
- Law and Practice of Commercial Litigation in Singapore (Sweet & Maxwell) – author of chapter on Summary Judgment, Striking Out and Preliminary Determination