Recognized since 2019
New Orleans, Louisiana
Litigation - Construction
Douglass F. Wynne Jr., a partner of the firm, was born in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1982. He graduated from Tulane University in 2005 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History. He received his Juris Doctor degree in 2008 from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. Mr. Wynne has been listed as a Louisiana SuperLawyers “Rising Star" in Construction Litigation since 2015 and is recognized by Best Lawyers for his work in Construction Law and Construction Litigation.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Lawyer Page: https://www.spsr-law.com/index.php/douglass-f-wynne-jr
- Energy Centre, 30th Floor
1100 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70163
- Loyola University New Orleans, J.D., graduated 2008
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.