Recognized since 2021
New Orleans, Louisiana
Doug Kleeman practices in the area of insurance and reinsurance. He counsels clients, manages disputes and tries cases involving a variety of first- and third-party insurance coverage issues.
Prior to joining Phelps Dunbar, Doug practiced in the areas of insurance coverage and litigation at Bienvenu, Foster, Ryan & O’Bannon, LLC in New Orleans.
Contact & Links
- 365 Canal Street, Suite 2000
New Orleans, LA 70130-6534
- Tulane University, J.D., graduated 2007
- Tulane University, B.A., graduated 1999
- Louisiana, Louisiana
- American Bar Association - Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association - Member
- New Orleans Bar Association - Member
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Insurance Law
- Insurance Law, The Best Lawyers in America (2021)
- Louisiana Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Super Lawyers (2015-2017)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.