Doreen Connor has a diverse and sophisticated trial and appellate litigation practice. Doreen has handled in excess of 125 Supreme Court appeals. She has presented more than 50 oral arguments before the New Hampshire Supreme Court. Doreen's appellate practice involves appeals from cases tried by her partners as well as cases referred to her solely for appellate services. Doreen's appellate practice encompasses a wide variety of subject areas including domestic relations, negligence and insurance coverage.
In March of 2006, Doreen was invited to become a Fellow of the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers. Membership in the Academy is by invitation only. When Doreen was invited to join the Academy, there were 272 Fellows admitted nationwide. Academy standards require 15 years of appellate practice and a recognized reputation for the highest integrity and excellence in appellate work. Doreen is one of only four New Hampshire Fellows in the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers.
In addition to her appellate practice, Doreen also represents individuals, business owners and insurance companies in insurance coverage trial litigation involving homeowner, auto and general liability insurance policies. Doreen also has an active insurance defense practice.
Doreen is a regular lecturer for the National Business Institute, the New Hampshire Bar Association and the New Hampshire Women's Bar Association.
Doreen has been named a New England Super Lawyer in the category of Appellate Law every year since 2007. She has also been named a Best Lawyer in America for Appellate Law since 2010.
- "Workers Comp & Personal Injury: Safeguarding Insurance in Personal Injury Cases,"
- "Discovery Relating to Experts", NH MCLE (2011)
- "Insider’s Guide to NH Supreme Court", ABA Council Appellate Lawyers (2011)
- "Appellate Procedure", MCLE, Practical Guide to Divorce in NH (2009)
- Colony Insurance Company v. Dover Indoor Climbing Gym, 158 NH 628 (2009)
- Baxter v. Temple, 157 NH 280 (2008)
- State Farm v. Bruns, 156 NH 708 (2007)
- In re Hampers, 154 NH 275 (2006)
- In re Harvey, 153 NH 425 (2006)
- Guilfoy v. USAA, 153 NH 461 (2006)
- Tech Built 153 v. Va. Sur. Co., 153 NH 371 (2006)
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maine