Donald Peder "Don" Johnsen
Recognized since 2007
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Don practices exclusively in the area of employment and labor law. He counsels and represents employers in such matters as employment discrimination and sexual harassment claims, wrongful discharge claims, breach of contract claims, wage and hour disputes, arbitrations, unfair labor practice charges, employee hiring, discipline, and discharge procedures, drug and alcohol testing matters, non-competition disputes, labor relations issues and miscellaneous employment policy matters. Don has been named among the “Best Lawyers in America,” along with nearly two thirds of his fellow G&K shareholders.
Prior to joining Gallagher & Kennedy, Don practiced employment & labor law with Faegre Baker Daniels in Minneapolis. He also served as a judicial clerk for the late Honorable Clement F. Haynsworth, Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 602-530-8437
- Phone Number: 602-530-8000
- Lawyer Page: http://gknet.com/attorneys/donjohnsen/
- 2575 East Camelback Road, Suite 1100
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Arizona, State Bar of Arizona
- Minnesota, Minnesota State Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals
34 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
5 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Civil Rights
- State and Federal
- Title VII Litigation
- Wage-Hour Law
- Wrongful Discharge
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Native American Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.