Recognized since 2022
St. Louis, Missouri
Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Don O’Keefe has over 25 years of experience as a trial lawyer. In all, he has tried more than 100 cases to verdict in state and federal courts in Missouri and Illinois and arbitrations before the American Arbitration Association and United States Arbitration and Mediation. Don has argued before appellate courts in both Missouri and Illinois and has been before the Missouri Supreme Court on multiple cases.
Don is a member of many prominent legal and state bar organizations including the Defense Research Institute (DRI), Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA), Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers (MODL), and both the Missouri and Illinois State Bar Associations. He is an AV Preeminent lawyer rated by Martindale Hubbell and has been recognized regularly by Super Lawyers in Transportation/Maritime law. Don is frequently recognized by Missouri Lawyers Weekly for favorable verdicts including the top defense verdict for a catastrophic trucking case in 2007; frequently lectures before many legal and industry organizations; and has served as a city attorney for a local municipality. Don was recognized by Small Business Monthly as one of the Best Attorneys in St. Louis for small business owners in 2020.
Contact & Links
- 701 Market Street, Suite 200
St. Louis, MO 63101
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- Missouri, 1991
- Illinois, 1992
- Defense Research Institute - Board Member
- Litigation Counsel of America - Member
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers - Member
- Product Liability Advisory Council (PLAC) - Member
- The Illinois Bar - Member
- The Missouri Bar - Member
- Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA) - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.