Recognized since 1991
St. Louis, Missouri
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Over the years, his firm has handled a wide variety of cases in Missouri and Illinois. He has earned the respect of his peers and inspired countless legal professionals, including his children Craig and Toni: both are personal injury lawyers and they are proud to work beside their father.
Don is honored with long standing memberships of some of the most prestigious "by invitation" only, legal organizations in the country, including the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, the International Society of Barristers, and the American College of Trial Lawyers. The latter's elite membership comprises less than one percent of the lawyer population as well as every member of the Supreme Courts of both the United States of America and Canada.
Don has served on the American College of Trial Lawyers Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Committee and currently serves on the Jury Committee. For more than 16 years, he served on the prestigious Missouri Supreme Court Committe on Civil Jury Insturctions.
He is a graduate of Washington Unversity in St. Louis, where he received both his B.A. and J.D.
- Lawyer Page: https://schlawyer.com/our-team/don-schlapprizzi/
- 211 North Broadway, Suite 2430
St. Louis, MO 63102
- Washington University in St. Louis, J.D., graduated 1959
- Missouri, The Missouri Bar
- American Association for Justice (AAJ) - Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) - Advocate
- American College of Trial Lawyers - Fellow
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (APITLA) - Member
- Foundation for the Special Education of Children and the Soul that Sees Foundation - Board Member
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers - Fellow
- International Society of Barristers - Fellow
- Legatus - Member
- National Trial Lawyers Association - Fellow
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, St. Louis (2013)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- "Best Lawyers in America" (as recognized by his peers)
- Award of Honor Recipient, Lawyers Association of St. Louis (LASL)
- Missouri Bar Foundation Lon O. Hocker Outstanding Trial Lawyer's Award
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys (MATA) Outstanding Service Award Recipient
- Advocate, American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum Member
- MATA past president, 1995
- The Lawyers Association of St. Louis, past president
- Missouri Super Lawyers, Top 50, 2008
- Medical Malpractice Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.