Recognized since 2007
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Tampa personal injury attorney Don Greiwe is AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell. Mr. Greiwe's practice areas include medical malpractice, general negligence, auto accidents, premises liability, products liability, and mass torts (pharmaceutical and medical products). As a Tampa injury attorney, Mr. Greiwe is a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer and is certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. Mr. Greiwe is a Board Certified Circuit Court Mediator and continues to mediate cases involving personal injury and medical malpractice on a regular basis.
Mr. Greiwe was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1976, and is also admitted to the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida, and the U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits. Mr. Greiwe received his law degree from the University of Miami, and graduated from the University of Notre Dame in 1973.
Don Greiwe was recently selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2019 in the fields of Medical Malpractice Law, Personal Injury Litigation, and Mass Tort Litigation. Furthermore, Mr. Greiwe was named 2019 "Lawyer of the Year" in Plaintiff's Medical Malpractice Law and Personal Injury Litigation in Tampa by Best Lawyers®. Mr. Greiwe was previously selected as 2017 Lawyer of the Year in Tampa for Plaintiff's Personal Injury Litigation by Best Lawyers.
Mr. Greiwe once again has the distinction of being selected by Super Lawyers as one of Florida's top trial attorneys for the 2018 edition. Mr. Greiwe has been honored to be included in Super Lawyers for multiple consecutive years for his experience and professional achievements.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.tampatriallawyers.com/attorneys/don-greiwe/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 201 North Franklin Street, Seventh Floor
Tampa, FL 33602
- University of Notre Dame, BBA Acctg, graduated 1973
- Florida, The Florida Bar
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Tampa (2021)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, Tampa (2019)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Tampa (2019)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Tampa (2017)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, Tampa (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Hospital Malpractice
- Medical Devices
- Medical Negligence
- Nursing Homes
- Wrongful Death
- Lawyer of the Year 2017, Personal Injury Litigation (Tampa) by Best Lawyers
- Best Lawyers, Personal Injury Litigation, 2007 to present
- Lawyer of the Year 2013, Medical Malpractice Law (Tampa) by Best Lawyers
- Best Lawyers, Medical Malpractice Law, 2007 to present
- Super Lawyers, 2006 to present
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.