Don D. Gribble II
Hite, Fanning & Honeyman L.L.P.
Recognized since 2009
Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Don Gribble is an experienced trial lawyer and focuses his practice on medical malpractice defense, legal malpractice defense, personal injury defense and mediation. He routinely handles multi-million dollar claims and has primary responsibility for several of the firm’s largest clients. Don has been involved in more than 50 jury trials and has handled multiple appellate matters establishing significant precedent in Kansas law. He is admitted to practice in the Kansas state courts and the U.S. District Court, District of Kansas, and has been with the firm since 1984.
Contact & Links
- 100 North Broadway Street, Suite 950
Wichita, KS 67202
- University of Kansas, BA, graduated 1981
- Kansas Bar Association
- American College of Trial Lawyers - Fellow
- Kansas Association of Defense Counsel - Member
- Kansas Hospital Attorneys Association - Member
7 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America award
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants, Wichita (2016)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants, Wichita (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Medical Malpractice Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.