Dr Dirk Brückner is one of the leading real estate lawyers in Germany. Last year, he had a leading role in supporting some of the largest transactions in Germany, including the transaction of “Macherei” in Munich which involved Art-Invest, Accumulata and BVK in a complex share deal.
- Specialization: real estate transactions, real estate joint ventures
More information at https://www.gsk.de/en/lawyers/dr-dirk-brueckner/.
- Universities of Munich and Passau
- Academic member of staff at the “Institut für gewerblichen Rechtschutz und Urheberrecht” (Institute for Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright) at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in Munich
- Worked with law firms in New York and Paris
- Chairman of the “Wirtschaftsbeirat Bayern” (working commitee for Real Estate at the Council of Economic Advisers of Bavaria)