Dion J. Legge
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Recognized since 2018
Charities / Non-Profit Law
Dion Legge practises tax law. His practice focuses on the income tax aspects of corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, takeovers, debt and equity financings, and the taxation of flow-through vehicles.
Mr. Legge also advises on tax-planning issues related to international structures for Canadian-based multinational corporations, on investments by non-residents in Canada, and on structuring cross-border mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and financings.
He joined our Calgary office as an articling student in 2000 and became a partner in 2008.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: +1 403 267 9438
- Phone Number: +1 403 267 9438
- Lawyer Page: https://www.nortonrosefulbright.com/en-ca/people/100356
- 400 3rd Avenue, SW, Suite 3700
Calgary, AB T2P 4H2
- Alberta, 2001
181 The Best Lawyers in Canada™ awards
38 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Canada™ awards
- Tax Law, Calgary, Canada (2023)
- Charities / Non-Profit Law
- Tax Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.