Recognized since 2020
Mexico City, Mexico
Intellectual Property Law
Diego G. Rossi is the founder of IBERBRAND® and the managing partner of the firm.
Diego’s background in this area of Law spans over twenty-five years, time during which he has acquired firsthand knowledge and broad experience in all fields of Intellectual Property, from consultation to enforcement, including all possible scenarios and situations involving Intellectual Property.
His vast experience allows him to lead and support our team of professionals with the highest standards of service, quality, and professionalism that make IBERBRAND® a peculiar and client oriented firm.
Through his years of experience as an Intellectual Property attorney, Diego has built strong and important connections as well as presence in Mexico and abroad.
Diego’s experience has also allowed him to build a strong network of alliances internationally and particularly in Latin America, that allows the International Department of the firm to be able to provide the same top quality services in different jurisdictions.
Diego has served as a member of different Committees in the Mexican and international Associations he is associated to, and is currently a member of the board of admissions within ECTA.
He has been ranked on the Client’s Choice Awards and IP Stars, and for several years on Chamber and Partners.
- Montes Urales 750-402
Lomas de Chapultepec
Mexico City 11000
- American Intellectual Propertyz Association (AIPLA) - Member
- Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriétè Intellectuelle (AIPPI) - Member
- European Communities Trade Mark Association (ECTA) - Member of the Board of Admissions
- International Trademark Association (INTA) - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Mexico™ 2022 for work in:
- Intellectual Property Law
- Chambers https://chambers.com/lawyer/diego-g-rossi-latin-america-9:424757
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Intellectual Property
- rademark and Patent Prosecution and Consulting
- Trademark and Patent Litigation and Enforcement
- Foreign prosecution and Litigation
- Copyrights and Domain Names
- Franchising and Licensing
- Declarations of Fame and Notoriety
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.