Recognized since 2009
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Diana Santa Maria and her firm are committed to obtaining justice and compensation for those injured or killed due to the negligence of others.
- In doing so, Diana and her firm strive, wherever possible, to ensure that unsafe and dangerous conditions are corrected. Using the legal system and courts they look to focus attention on dangerous and defective conditions or practices, with the aim of bringing about changes so that others are not similarly harmed.
- Over the years and through her efforts defective conditions have been corrected, including roadway defects and pedestrian walkways.
- Unsafe medical practices have been modified; medical techniques have been perfected or eliminated, security has been heightened at malls and other business establishments where crimes have occurred, dangerous construction site practices have been corrected including safer use of heavy machinery and equipment, products and services have been improved and emergency medical rescue plans have been implemented for athletes at competitive athletic events.
- In her practice Diana and her firm strive to pursue justice and obtain compensation for client losses while looking to correct defective and careless conditions and practices, with the hope of creating safer and more secure conditions, practices and communities.
Contact & Links
- 5220 South University Drive, Suite 205-C
Davie, FL 33328
- Sex: Female
- Ethnicity: Hispanic or Latino
- University of Miami , graduated 1981
- University of Miami , graduated 1984
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- ABOTA ( Ft. Laud Chapter) - Immediate Past President
- Florida Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism - Commission Member
- National Trial Lawyers Assn. - Member
- National Crime Victims Bar Association - Advisory Board
- Florida Justice Association - Board of Directors (1996-2006)
- FLABOTA - Board Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Automobile Collision
- Aviation Litigation
- Brain Injury
- Catastrophic Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Million Dollar Advoates Forum
- Martindale Hubbel Law Directory of Preeminent Lawyers
- Martindale Hubbel AV Rating for past 10 years
- Florida Super Lawyers 2006-2010
- Best Lawyers in America Personal Injury Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.