Recognized since 2012
Charleston, West Virginia
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
Ms. Jacobs received her bachelor of arts degree in political science from the University of Toledo and earned her law degree from the T.C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond. In 1995, she attended the Summer Law Program at Cambridge University, Cambridge, England.
She is admitted to practice in West Virginia the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia, Pennsylvania, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
In 2009, Ms. Jacobs was nominated for membership in the Litigation Counsel of American, a trial lawyer honorary composed of less than one-half of one percent of American lawyers.
She has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America (Mass Torts Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants) and named to The State Journal’s annual “Generation Next: 40 Under 40” in 2010.
Contact & Links
- 600 Quarrier Street
Charleston, WV 25301
- University of Richmond , J.D., graduated 1997
- University of Toledo , BA, graduated 1994
- West Virginia, The West Virginia State Bar
- Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants, Charleston, WV (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Named to Best Lawyers in America (Mass Torts Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants)
- Named to “Generation Next: 40 Under 40” by The State Journal (2010)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.