Diana J. Bearden practices extensively in the areas of commercial real estate and commercial finance. Her practice includes:
- representation of sellers and buyers in Texas and in multi-state transactions in the acquisition and disposition of office buildings, apartment complexes, retail centers, industrial and warehouse facilities and raw land;
- representation of borrowers in connection with real estate and other asset-secured lending transactions, including acquisition loans, interim construction loans, securitized loans, permanent financing and restructures and workouts of troubled loans; representation of owners in the development of properties;
- representation of both landlords and tenants in the leasing of office, retail, industrial and warehouse properties;
- representation of contractors and owners in construction transactions; and
- representation of brokers, owners, managers, contractors, and other parties in negotiating and documenting listing agreements, property management agreements, home owners associations, restrictive covenants, and commercial contracts related to all other aspects of real estate.
Diana currently serves as the Chair of StrasburgerBOLD, the firm’s strategy to promote women within the firm, the legal profession, and the global business community.