Desmond M. Lee
Recognized in:Securities Law
Location:100 King Street West1 First Canadian PlaceSuite 6200, P.O. Box 50Toronto, ON M5X 1B8
- Ontario, The Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Law Society of Upper Canada - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Securities Law
- Named as Leading Lawyer Under 40 by Lexpert
- Leading Lawyer in IFLR 1000 for Capital Markets
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory : Repeatedly Recommended for Corporate Finance & Securities
- Lexpert Special Edition: Canada’s Leading Corporate Lawyers
- The Lexpert/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada : Corporate Finance & Securities
- Dundee Industrial REIT – counsel to the issuer in its initial public offering and spin-off from Dundee REIT.
- Dundee International REIT – counsel to the issuer in its initial public offering.
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. – counsel to the underwriters in the issuer’s public offerings of common shares.
- TransAlta Corporation – counsel to the underwriters in the MJDS offering of common shares and Canadian debt offering in connection with TransAlta's purchase of Canadian Hydro Developers, Inc.
- Capital Power Corporation – counsel to the underwriters in the issuer’s initial public offering and spin-off from EPCOR Utilities Inc.
- Jazz Air Income Fund – counsel to the issuer in its public offering of convertible debentures.
- Cameco Corporation – counsel to the issuer in its MJDS offering of common shares and Canadian shelf offering of debentures.
- Dundee REIT – counsel to the issuer in its formation as a REIT, the sale of its Eastern real estate portfolio to GE Real Estate and 22 public offerings of equity and convertible debentures.
- Extract Resources Ltd. – counsel to the underwriters in the special warrant offering by the issuer, a TSX and ASX-listed uranium exploration company.
- Lake Shore Gold Corp. – counsel to the underwriters in various public offerings of common shares.
- IMRIS Inc. – counsel to the underwriters in the initial public offering of the issuer, a provider of surgical imaging solutions, and its subsequent follow-on offering of common shares.
- The Toronto-Dominion Bank, in Canadian matters relating to its acquisition of Commerce Banknorth, Inc.
TransCanada Tower, Suite 2500
450 1st Street, SW
Calgary, AB T2P 5H1
1055 West Hastings Street, Suite 1700
The Guinness Tower
Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
340 Albert Street, Suite 1900
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6
1000, rue De La Gauchetière Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
620 Eighth Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10018