Denys Myrgorodskiy - managing partner, attorney at the Dynasty Law Firm.
Specialization: Judicial practice, business assets transactions, taxation and structuring.
- Dnepropetrovsk State University, Faculty of Law, 1998.
- Institute of trading and development, USA, 2001.
- Certificate in legal practice and advocacy, National Association of lawyers of Ukraine, 2002.
Some of the projects led by Denys Myrgorodskiy:
Group of national companies
Successful legal support of the projects on collecting the amounts of prepayments from the Clients on foreign economic contracts for the sale of equipment, resulting from the failure by the counterparty to fulfil the conditions of the goods delivery (delivery of the goods had not taken place), as well as the collection of penalties from the defendant for violation of the contract conditions. The total sum of disputes is more than USD 38 million.
Dynasty Law Firm contested the d?cision of European Central Bank
Dynasty Law Firm became the first law firm in Ukrainian history to represent the Client`s interests in Administrative Board to review the decisions of European Central Bank. On 25th May, 2018 a managing partner of the Firm, Denys Myrgorodskiy, participated in hearing on the claim of shareholders of Estonian Versobank AS against ECB decision on license withdrawal of the Bank.
ALEF ESTATE (One of the largest development companies)
Legal support of construction and subsequent legal support of economic activities of the Corporation's facilities in the central part of Dnipro City:
- trading-entertaining complex "Most-City Center",
- business center "Bosfor",
- shopping complex "New Center",
- multifunctional complex "Enigma",
- multifunctional complex "Cascade Plaza", (the total area is more than 224 thousand square meters).