Recognized since 2011
Trusts and Estates
For over forty-five years, Dennis has advised business owners in all areas of contract and
corporate law. He focuses primarily on assisting his clients with business succession
planning, estate planning, contract and corporate law—with an emphasis on mergers and
acquisitions, shareholder/partner disputes, and financial workouts for businesses. One of
the founding members of the firm in 1973, Dennis has assisted hundreds of business
owners and their companies in structuring successful business succession plans. These
comprehensive plans have included assisting business owners in their estate planning,
providing the owners—if necessary—with retirement income as part of the plan, and
determining who would control the business in the future and when and how changes
Contact & Links
- 111 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1400
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, BS
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Hebron House of Hospitality Foundation - Director
- Hunger Task Force of Milwaukee-MATCH Campaign - Member
- Society of Financial Service Professionals-Milwaukee Chapter - Past President and Director
- Tyme Out Youth Center - Legal Advisor
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Estate Planning
- Selected for inclusion in Wisconsin Super Lawyers®, Law & Politics and Milwaukee Magazine.
- Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™–AV, reflecting an attorney who has reached the height of professional excellence and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity.
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America®–Corporate Law and Trusts & Estates 2011–2021.
- Frequent speaker for business and professional groups on business succession planning and estate planning, including “Transferring the Family Business to the Next Generation,” State Bar of Wisconsin, July 1994.
- Authored numerous articles and an educational handbook on business succession planning and estate planning.
Dennis Assists Clients With
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Shareholder/Partner Disputes
- Business Financing
- Complex Contractual Matters and Negotiations
- Financial Workouts
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.