Dennis J. Tobin
Recognized since 2018
Commercial Leasing Law
Real Estate Law
Dennis Tobin knows what it takes to run a business and get deals done. His unique practice combines Corporate/Commercial law and Commercial and Retail Leasing.
Clients can rely on Dennis to support every aspect of their leasing strategy. He works effectively with their leasing and business development teams. He has a long history of representing tenants and landlords and his leasing experience extends to all major retail centres in Canada. Many local and international retailers have chosen Dennis to act for them. Dennis is focused on successfully negotiating and drafting retail, commercial and industrial leases and the resolution of leasing issues, arbitration and litigation.
In his corporate practice Dennis is regularly involved in mergers and acquisitions, venture capital transactions, shareholder agreements and disagreements and providing strategic corporate advice for small, medium and large corporations. Dennis represents a number of international companies operating in Canada and provides local support in their retail and corporate operations by combining his leasing and corporate skills.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 416-596-2897
- Lawyer Page: http://www.blaney.com/lawyers/dennis-tobin
- 2 Queen Street East, Suite 1500
Toronto, ON M5C 3G5
- Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, J.D.
- Ontario, 1986
- Ontario, 1986
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) - Member
- Ontario Bar Association, International Law Section; Real Estate Section - Member
31 The Best Lawyers in Canada™ awards
4 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Canada™ awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Leasing Law
- Real Estate Law
- Recognized in Best Lawyers® in Canada, 2019 for Commercial Leasing Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.