Recognized since 2012
Denise Mirman is the managing shareholder of Friedman & Mirman Co. LPA, a nine-lawyer firm that practices family law exclusively. She has been included in Super Lawyers every year since inception and is on several top lists in Columbus and Ohio. She has also been listed in Best Lawyers in America in Family Law for several years,a distinction limited to just 1% of the practicing attorneys in the country as voted upon by other lawyers, and she is the Best Lawyers in America 2015 Lawyer of the Year in Family Law in Central Ohio. The firm has also been named a First Tier law firm in Family Law by Best Lawyers. Ms. Mirman has also achieved the peer review rating of "AV-Preeminent" (the highest rating available) under Martindale-Hubbell's rating system for legal ability and ethical standards.
The firm's partners are experienced trial lawyers, but they know that litigation is not always the best solution, and they are accomplished negotiators. The firm is the first family law firm in Central Ohio to offer an alternative dispute resolution division, Friedman & Mirman Civil Solutions.
Denise regularly represents clients in divorces and dissolutions in various counties throughout Central Ohio, in all areas of family law, with an emphasis on complex business valuations, custody litigation, and support, retirement, and property division issues. Please see the full website, www.friedmanmirman.com, for more information about Denise and the firm.
Contact & Links
- 1320 Dublin Road, Suite 101
Columbus, OH 43215
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Ohio Chapter. - Fellow
- American Bar Association - Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Family Law Section - Former Chair
- Capriccio Columbus - Former President and Director, Board of Directors
- Columbus Bar Association - Member
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Ohio Supreme Court Lawyer to Lawyer Mentoring program - Mentor
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Family Law, Columbus-OH (2015)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Family Law
- William Jennings Bryan Award for American Political Science Writing, The Ohio State University, Department of Political Science
- Honored for professional success and community contributions, 40 Under 40, Business
- Best Law Firms, U.S. News-Best Lawyers
Honors and Achievements
Ohio State Bar Association Certified Specialist in Family Relations Law
Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
Ohio Supreme Court Lawyer-to-Lawyer Mentor of young lawyers
Ohio Super Lawyer since inception
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.