Recognized since 2013
Rochester, New York
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Prior to joining Morris & Morris in 2003, Deborah M. Field practiced for eight years in Washington D.C. where she worked for several years as an attorney at Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering (now Wilmer, Cutler, Pickering, Hale and Dorr LLP) representing companies and individuals under investigation, involved in litigation or involved in international transactions and alliances. She also served the federal government as Senior Counsel in the SEC’s Division of Enforcement and as Special Counsel to the U.S. Senate’s Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. She participated in an investigation of the day trading industry and its practices and testified before a U.S. Senate subcommittee regarding the findings of the investigation.
Ms. Field earned her undergraduate degree from Syracuse University in 1991 and her law degree with High Honors, from George Washington University in 1995, where she was a member of the George Washington Law Review.
Ms. Field is a member of the Bars of New York State and the District of Columbia. She is also a member of the New York State Bar Association and past Co-Chair of the Monroe County Bar Association Litigation Section.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://morrisandmorrisattorneys.com/Deborah-M-Field
- 120 Corporate Woods, Suite 240
Rochester, NY 14623
- The George Washington University, J.D., graduated 1995
- Syracuse University, BA, graduated 1991
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- District of Columbia, The District of Columbia Bar
- Monroe County Bar Association - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Rochester, NY (2022)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.