Recognized since 2014
Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Labor and Employment Law
Déborah David has developed an expertise in both consultancy and litigation relating to business restructuring, particularly in an international context: employment protection plans in the context of reorganisation from a solvent position or as part of the restructuring or disposal of businesses in collective proceedings, site closures, outsourcing and operations involving the transfer of an activity at national or transnational level. Déborah also assists foreign businesses in setting up their offices in France and in harmonising their group policies, codes of conduct, whistleblowing policies and managing their employees’ personal data. Her expertise in the field of working hours in particular has led her to assist her clients in the context of the national consultation on Sunday work.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.jeantet.fr/en/avocats/deborah-david/
- 9 rue Boissy d'Anglas
- France, Paris
- American Bar Association (international committee of the labour law section and new technology committee) - Member
- Association pour le Retournement des Entreprises (Business Turnaround Association) (ARE) - Member
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA) - Member
- MEDEF (employer federation) Hauts de Seine - Member
- WSG (World Services Group) - Member
Headquarters: Paris, France
43 The Best Lawyers in France™ awards
6 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in France™ awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in France™ 2023 for work in:
- Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Labor and Employment Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.