Dean J. Formanek
Warner Angle Hallam Jackson & Formanek PLC
Recognized since 2007
Real Estate Law
Dean Formanek offers experience in a vast array of real estate law-related issues. In his law practice and numerous speaking engagements, Dean demonstrates in-depth knowledge of topics that include business and real estate, including leasing, title insurance, mixed use developments, options, financing, lien enforcement and purchasing assets from bankruptcy estates.
Dean is listed in The Best Lawyers in America®, is a Super Lawyers honoree, and is a member of the American College of Mortgage Attorneys, an elite group with elected membership numbering approximately 400 lawyers nationwide and only five in Arizona.
He is a frequent guest lecturer on business entity selection and considerations for MBA classes at Arizona State University and speaks to numerous legal and business audiences on real estate finance, sales and leasing.
- Direct Phone Number: 602-264-7101
- Phone Number: 602-264-7101
- Lawyer Page: https://
- 2555 East Camelback Road, Suite 800
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- The University of Iowa, J.D., graduated 1983
- The University of Iowa, B.B.A. with Distinction, graduated 1980
- Arizona, 1983
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys - Member
- State Bar of Arizona - Member
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 1983
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1983
9 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
4 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Real Estate Law
AV-Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell®
Super Lawyers, 2009-2018
The Best Lawyers in America® (Real Estate Law), 2007-present
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Real Estate
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.