Recognized since 2022
Dean is a trial lawyer with extensive litigation experience representing a variety of clients in commercial, cannabis, trade secret, real estate, and franchise disputes. He offers counsel in cases involving business torts, contracts, securities, director and officer defense and franchise law. Dean also protects and enforces client interests in shareholder disputes, and situations related to a breach of fiduciary duty. Within the scope of his real estate practice, Dean provides counsel in real property conflicts related to land ownership, construction defects, and title insurance defense.
Dean has prosecuted and defended cases in state and federal courts in Colorado and throughout the country. He has drafted and successfully argued numerous appellate briefs on behalf of his clients.
Outside of the office Dean enjoys live music, traveling, playing golf, snowboarding, stand-up comedy, and watching The University of Tennessee football team win national championships.
- Direct Phone Number: 303-292-2900
- Phone Number: 303-292-2900
- Lawyer Page: https://www.moyewhite.com/professionals/merc-pittinos
- 3615 Delgany Street, Suite 1100
Denver, CO 80216-3997
- University of Denver, J.D., graduated 2003
- George Washington University, B.A., graduated 1998
- Colorado, 2004
- Maryland, 2005
- American Bar Association - Member
- Colorado Attorney Mentoring Program - Mentor
- Colorado Bar Association - Member
- Denver Bar Association - Member
- Downtown Denver Partnership Leadership Program, 2016 - Participant
- International Association of Defense Counsel - Member
- Mile High Business Alliance - Board Member
- Montgomery County, Maryland Chapter of American Inns of Court - Member
- Commercial Litigation
- Benchmark Litigation: Local Litigation Star, 2021 - 2022
- National Law Journal Trailblazers in Cannabis 2018
- Chambers USA: Cannabis Law - Western United States, 2021
- Colorado Super Lawyer Rising Star: Business Litigation, 2012 - 2016
- Colorado Super Lawyer: Business Litigation, 2020-2021
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating: AV® Preeminent™ (highest)
- Appellate Practice
- Cannabis Law
- Franchise Law
- Litigation - Real Estate
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.