Bradley & Riley PC
Recognized since 2013
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Economic Development Law
Public Finance Law
Contact & Links
- 2007 First Avenue, SE
P.O. Box 2804
Cedar Rapids, IA 52406
- Tower Place
One South Gilbert Street
Iowa City, IA 52240-3914
- The University of Iowa , J.D., graduated 1981
- Iowa, The Iowa State Bar Association
- Greater Cedar Rapids Housing and Building Association - Director
- Home Builders Association of Iowa - Director
- Housing Fund for Linn County - Director and Past President
- NewBo City Market - Director and Past President
- United States District Court
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Economic Development Law
- Public Finance Law
- Associate Member of the Year -- Greater Cedar Rapids Housing and Building Association
Medical Office BuildingBorrower Counsel for a $40 million medical office building utilizing tax increment financing, tax-exempt bonds and New Markets Tax Credits. These three sources of funds enabled the Borrower to construct a destination medical pavillion - one of the most significant private investments in the community.
Tax-exempt bond financingBond or Borrower counsel on over twenty tax-exempt Midwestern Disaster Area Bonds issued in 2010 - 2012.
Bond Counsel 501(c)(3) BondsBond counsel for 501(c)(3) bonds since 1986 financing housing, senior living, schools, office buildings and college projects
Property Tax AppealsObtained over $7,500,000 in reduction in assessed value of commercial property in one year.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.