Recognized since 2010
San Juan Capistrano, California
Criminal Defense: White-Collar
University of Michigan
B.A. with Distinction and Highest Honors in Political Science
University of Michigan Law School
J.D. Cum Laude; Note Editor, University of Michigan Law
Review; Author of the "Haitian Vacation", Volume 77 - Michigan Law Review, Recipient of Howard Coblentz Award for Performance on the Law Review
1987-1994: Layman, Jones & Dye, Irvine, Ca.
Litigation Partner from 1/88 -1/94
1983-1987: Assistant United States Attorney
Central District of California
Member of Major Frauds Unit
1980-1983: Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, Century City, Ca.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.wmgattorneys.com/david-w-wiechert
- 27136 Paseo Espada, Suite B-1123
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- California, State Bar of California
- Chapman Law School - Adjunct Professor of Law
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Orange County (2018)
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Orange County (2015)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.