Recognized since 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
David Pilley is a partner at Harper Grey. His practice focuses primarily on the defence of physicians in civil and administrative matters. David is one of our main internal experts on matters involving medical litigation as it involves mental health law.
David has appeared at all levels of court in British Columbia, and has represented clients at inquests and other administrative proceedings.
- 650 West Georgia Street, Suite 3200
Vancouver, BC V6B 4P7
- University of British Columbia, LL.B., graduated 1989
- British Columbia, 1990
- Canadian Bar Association - BC Branch, Civil Litigation and Insurance Law Subsections - Member
- LexisNexis Canada - Contributor, Contemporary Canadian Insurance Law Casebook, 2015, Published by LexisNexis Canada
- Medical-Legal Society of BC - Member and Former Board Member
- Medical Negligence
- Recognized by Best Lawyers® in Canada 2016 and 2017 as a leading lawyer in the area of Medical Negligence
- Rated "Repeatedly Recommended" in the area of Medical Negligence (Represents Defendants) by the Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory 2014, 2015, 2016
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating: 4.4 Martindale Hubbell Distinguished SM
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.