Recognized since 2009
New York, New York
David W. Oppenheim concentrates his practice on domestic and international franchising, licensing and distribution matters. He is recognized by Chambers USA as a leading, national franchise attorney. He advises both emerging and mature companies with respect to planning, structuring and implementing national and international franchise, distribution and licensing programs, including negotiating franchise agreements, ancillary agreements, regulatory compliance, including the preparation of franchise disclosure documents and securing registration of franchise offerings in the United States and abroad.
David is also experienced in mergers and acquisitions and sophisticated financing transactions, including the securitizations of a franchisor’s royalty stream. He represents private equity firms and public and private companies in the acquisition of franchise, licensing and distribution systems.
David routinely counsels clients regarding the implementation of compliance programs and system-wide standards. He also advises franchise clients regarding complex franchise relationship issues and disputes.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.gtlaw.com/en/professionals/o/oppenheim-david-w
- E-mail: email@example.com
- One Vanderbilt Avenue
New York, NY 10017
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member
- International Franchise Association - Member
- New Jersey Bar Association - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Franchise Law, New York City (2019)
- Franchise Law, New York City (2017)
- Franchise Law, New York City (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Franchise Law
- Franchise Times, "Legal Eagle," 2006–2013
- International Who’s Who Legal, Franchise Law, 2011-2013
- Super Lawyers magazine, New York Super Lawyers, 2010-2013
- Chambers USA Guide, Nationwide Franchising, 2013-2016
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.