Mr. Schulmeister is a partner practicing in the area of litigation. His practice concentrates in the areas of contract and real estate litigation, construction litigation and arbitration, public contract law and water resources law.
- J.D. (1980), University of Oregon School of Law
- B.A. Philosophy (1976), Yale University, with distinction
- Hawaii State Bar (1980)
- United States District Court for the District of Hawaii
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- American Bar Association