David Walls has extensive experience representing banks, lenders, agents and other financial institutions in workout transactions, restructurings and large corporate bankruptcies. He also has experience in structuring and documenting complex syndicated lending transactions.
Mr. Walls has been admitted to practice in various bankruptcy courts and federal district courts throughout the United States.
His client services include:
- Defense of avoidance actions
- Representation of secured creditors in workouts, restructurings and bankruptcies
- Preparation of creditors’ plans in bankruptcy
- Intercreditor negotiations
- Structuring complex financial transactions