David Rechulski has been personally providing professional legal services in corporate criminal law to national and multinational companies for almost three decades. Rechulski handles all aspects of corporate criminal law, including:
•Corporate Fraud (prevention and investigation)
• Crimes against Consumer Markets (market abuses)
• Crimes against Public Administration (corruption, bid rigging and public contract frauds)
• Criminal Compliance
• Digital Fraud and Electronic Crimes
• Economic Crimes (cartels)
• Environmental Crimes
• Fraud and Financial Crimes (tax evasion, insider trading and money laundering)
• Intellectual Property Crimes
• Labor Crimes (workplace accidents and fatalities)
• Strategic corporate crisis management
David Rechulski also provides services on compliance and criminal compliance, assisting companies in creating or certifying their compliance programs according to Brazilian law, to prevent, investigate and fight internal frauds and to sue fraudsters, or even to structure these investigation results for leniency agreements purposes.
Due to the services that David Rechulski has been successfully providing throughout decades to his clients in a tailor suited manner – always developing the best strategy for each case according to his client’s needs –, and because of his commitment to ethics, which is a fundamental premise for his practice, Rechulski has been awarded by Brazil’s most important and unbiased legal publication as one of the leading criminal lawyers for 14 years. And for the last 7 years in a row, David Rechulski has been ranked first as the most admired criminal lawyer in Brazil.