Recognized since 2007
Trenton, New Jersey
Government Relations Practice
For example, Mr. Pascrell led the effort to obtain approval for the first de novo health insurer in New Jersey in over a decade, and he regularly represents insurers in regulatory matters at the NJDOBI. In addition, his proficiency in local and state procurement law has supported companies with business development interests at the municipal, county, state, and federal levels. He also regularly represents gas, electric, cable, water, and wastewater utilities in government affairs matters in New Jersey. In the public policy arena, Mr. Pascrell played prominent roles in the repeal of the death penalty and the approval of stem cell research in New Jersey. He has extensive experience with matters involving the office of the Chief Counsel, the Governor's Authorities Unit, and Policy Shop.
Contact & Links
- 50 West State Street, Suite 1104
Trenton, NJ 08608-1220
- New Jersey, State of New Jersey
- Essex County Bar Association - Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association - Member
- New Jersey - Trial Courts
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Government Relations Practice, Princeton (2021)
- Government Relations Practice, Princeton (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Government Relations Practice
- Government Affairs
- Government Contracts
- Health Care
- Selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, Government Relations
Other Court AdmissionsUnited States District Court for the District of New Jersey
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.