“Every case is different and brings unique challenges. The combination of experience, judgment, and ability enables me to achieve the best results possible for my clients. The art and passion of litigation drive me to excel.”
By nature, I am direct. You can rely on me for the concise answer; I am succinct and provide straightforward options, strategies, and advice tailored to meet your goals.
For nearly 30 years, I have represented individuals and companies of all sizes in a wide variety of litigated disputes, including:
- bankruptcy and debtor/creditor issues
- business litigation, both civil and commercial
- violation of constitutional rights
- employment issues
- insurance coverage claims
- intellectual property and technology disputes
- malpractice cases
- non-compete and trade secret litigation
- products liability and mass tort lawsuits
- securities fraud and shareholder disputes
Your best interests are foremost; I constantly weigh risks, rewards, and expenses to achieve optimal results. Focused on resolving cases early, I explore all forms of settlement, but if a fair resolution cannot be attained, I bring vast experience litigating in state and federal courts. I have a proven track record of handling complex, high-stakes cases, including winning a high-profile case that was deemed unwinnable.
Recognizing that my clients have serious issues, I am earnest in my approach. As an advocate, counselor, negotiator, and champion for my clients, I lead with professionalism—honesty, fairness, and respect for others.
See my full bio here.