Recognized since 2018
Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
David’s practice focuses on healthcare, commercial and insurance disputes. In the healthcare field, David has represented clients in litigation, regulatory matters, employment, and business disputes. With over twenty years of experience, David has gained an in-depth understanding and appreciation of the delivery of healthcare as well as the field of medicine. He represents health care facilities including nursing homes, rehabilitation facilities and assisted living residences, as well as licensed professionals including physicians, nurses, therapists, dentists, and chiropractors. David regularly defends claims involving professional liability, catastrophic injury, product liability, and wrongful death. In the areas of commercial litigation and insurance coverage and bad faith actions, David has represented clients in all aspects of litigation including appeals.
Contact & Links
- 1001 Seventeenth Street, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80202
- Chicago-Kent College of Law at IIT, graduated 1992
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Philosophy and Psychology, graduated 1988
- Colorado, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.