David Senter is a genuine product of North Carolina’s legal community and is widely respected for his background in construction law, commercial litigation, and commercial collections. He leads the firm’s Greensboro office with honesty, confidence, and commitment, and he routinely draws upon his nearly 30 years of experience to deliver innovative solutions and legal strategies on a wide range of issues impacting the state’s construction industry.A Track Record that Speaks for Itself
Since David joined the firm in 1984, clients have trusted him to handle routine and complex cases. He has become sought-after for his practical advice, building a practice with significant career highlights that include:
- Advice and negotiation over alleged steel paint defect on the railroad lift bridge over Galveston Bay.
- Advice regarding supplier joint ventures for large public works and stadium projects throughout the United States.
- Representation of one of NASCAR’s top drivers in construction of his state of the art race shop and resulting litigation.
- Successful representation of client in federal court trial over structural steel supplied for the longest cable stay bridge in North America.
- Representation of one of the largest structural steel fabricators in the county with regard to project delivery methods, contract negotiations and claim resolution for projects ranging from high rise buildings to sports stadia to industrial facilities.
Although his track record speaks for itself, his knowledge and love of the law impresses even the most seasoned attorneys. That has earned him accolades as one of North Carolina’s top construction lawyers by a number of industry ratings systems.
David has been recognized as a Legal Elite in Construction Law by Business North Carolina on a number of occasions and has also earned distinction as a North Carolina Super Lawyer in Construction Law.
David frequently speaks before national and local audiences on topics related to his practice. He has authored a variety of articles in bar and trade publications and has served in leadership positions for several professional associations.