- University of Connecticut , J.D., graduated 2009
- Saint Anselm College, B.A., graduated 2006
- Connecticut, 2010
- United States Supreme Court
- Connecticut Bar Association - Assistant Secretary Treasurer 2019-2020
- Connecticut Bar Association Family Section - Executive Committee
- Connecticut Bar Association Young Lawyers Section - Chair of 2,500 member section, 2018-2019
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Family Law
Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating and Gold Client Champion
US News and World Report Best Law Firms 2020
Hartford County Bar Association 2018 Judge Maxwell Heiman Memorial Award: The Judge Maxwell Heiman Memorial Award is presented to a Hartford County lawyer in his or her first ten years of practice who exemplifies the high standards of service to the profession, ethics, scholarship and devotion to clients that were the hallmarks of Judge Heiman’s professional career as a lawyer and judge.
- SuperLawyers Magazine Rising Star (2013-present)
- Connecticut Bar Foundation James W. Cooper Fellow 2019. The James W. Cooper Fellows program nominates outstanding Connecticut lawyers, judges, and teachers of law to become James W. Cooper Fellows.
- Connecticut Law Tribune New Leader in the Law 2016. The Connecticut Law Tribune selected these lawyers for their achievements in legal work, pro bono efforts and community involvement.
- Connecticut Bar Association Family Section Rising Star 2011