David A. Ludgin
Recognized since 2001
Bonita Springs, Florida
Trusts and Estates
David A. Ludgin is Counsel in Cummings & Lockwood's Private Clients Group and is based in the Bonita Springs office. His practice focuses on estate planning and administration, charitable planning and closely-held business succession planning. He has implemented numerous estate and business succession plans, having prepared irrevocable life insurance trusts, charitable remainder and lead trusts, grantor retained interest trusts, shareholder agreements and stock purchase agreements. His clients include closely-held business owners, business executives and affluent families.
Before joining Cummings & Lockwood, David practiced for over 35 years with the law firm of McCarter & English in their Newark, New Jersey office.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 239-390-8060
- Lawyer Page: https://www.cl-law.com/professionals/david-a-ludgin
- The Brooks Grand Plaza, Suite 300
8000 Health Center Boulevard
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
- New York University, L.L.M., graduated 1983
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., graduated 1978
- Princeton University, A.B., graduated 1975
- Wisconsin, 1978
- New Jersey, 1980
- New York, 1982
- Florida, 1984
- Pennsylvania, 1985
- Florida Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
33 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
8 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Trusts and Estates
- The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC), Fellow
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2005 - 2016
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.