Recognized since 2015
Menlo Park, California
David A. Lipkin focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and related securities law matters for companies in the technology and life sciences sectors. He represents both public and private acquirers and target companies, as well as special committees, in large, complex and sophisticated M&A transactions, including tender offers, negotiated mergers and other acquisition structures involving both strategic investors and private equity firms.
Read full biography: https://www.mwe.com/people/lipkin-david/
- Lawyer Page: https://www.mwe.com/en/team/l/lipkin-david
- 650 Live Oak Avenue, Suite 300
Menlo Park, CA 94025-4885
- The University of Michigan Law School, J.D., graduated 1981
- Corporate Law
- Life Sciences
- Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Technology Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.