David A. Kirby
Recognized since 2022
David Kirby is a shareholder in the firm and represents businesses and individuals in arbitration, litigation, and appellate matters, including insurance, commercial, energy, pipeline, contract, personal injury, products liability, and premises liability disputes. He handles matters from inception, including investigation and work-up, through trial and appeal.
Mr. Kirby’s practice also focuses on commercial risk management, where he advises clients on insurance coverage, contractual risk shifting, internal policies & procedures, and service contracts. He also assists clients with starting new businesses and guiding shareholders, partners, and executives through the complexities of compliance and termination, where necessary.
He is licensed in Texas and California and since 2014 has been recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 5433 Westheimer Road, Suite 725
Houston, TX 77056
- South Texas College of Law , Doctor of Jurisprudence, graduated 2010
- Sewanee-The University of the South, Bachelor of Science, graduated 2006
- Texas, 2010
- California, 2021
- Golfers Against Cancer - Director
- U. S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Insurance Law
- Texas Super Lawyers (a Thomson Reuters® service) Rising Star, Texas Monthly Magazine (2014–2022)
- “Top Lawyer,” Houstonia Magazine (2017-2019)
- AVVO “Superb” Rating – 10/10
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Texas Bar College, Member
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.