Darren E. Nadel
Recognized since 2014
Labor Law - Management
Darren E. Nadel represents employers nationally in complex litigation and employment law. He represents clients in high risk, high value cases involving trade secrets and unfair competition, employee benefits litigation and whistleblower and Sarbanes Oxley matters.
Darren has represented employers in litigation brought under:
- Trade secrets and unfair competition laws
- The Employee Retirement Income Security Act
- Sarbanes-Oxley and other whistleblower laws
- Wage and hour laws
- Anti-discrimination laws
- Various common law theories
Darren frequently presents and recently authored materials on employment law topics including the various agreements employers enter into with their executives and employees, trade secrets and unfair competition litigation, and ERISA litigation.
Prior to joining Littler Mendelson, Darren worked as in-house counsel at a Fortune 100 company where he served as vice president responsible for employment and labor law. That experience gives him a unique insight into working with his clients to understand and help them realize their corporate goals.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.littler.com/people/darren-e-nadel
- 1900 Sixteenth Street
Denver, CO 80202
- University of California Berkeley, J.D., graduated 1996
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Illinois, Illinois State Bar Association
- California, The State Bar of California
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
232 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
153 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Labor Law - Management, Denver (2020)
- Labor Law - Management
- Named, America's Leading Lawyers for Business - Chambers USA, 2013
- Employment Law - Management
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.