Darin T. Jensen
Lasher Holzapfel Sperry & Ebberson PLLC
Recognized since 2018
Trusts and Estates
Darin Jensen’s practice concentrates on private family companies and their owners. His unique background in law and accounting makes him particularly well-suited to handle complex tax and business matters. Darin advises business owners on general business planning and family wealth succession strategies. As a business attorney, he assists individuals, businesses, tax-exempt organizations, and private family foundations in a variety of matters such as business formation and on-going operation, drafting and advising business succession plans, federal and state tax consulting, and exit strategies. As an estate planning attorney, he has created many estate plans that successfully navigate the complexities of state and federal law.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.lasher.com/attorneys/darin-t-jensen/
- 601 Union Street, Suite 2600
Seattle, WA 98101-4000
- Seattle Pacific University, B.A. (Economics / Sociology)
- Seattle University, J.D.
- University of Washington, LL.M., Taxation
- University of Washington Estate and Gift Advisory Council - Member
Headquarters: Seattle, Washington
12 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
6 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Trusts and Estates
- Named to ‘Best Lawyers’ by The Best Lawyers in America in the practice area of ‘Trusts and Estates,’ 2018 ed., 2019 ed., 2020 ed., 2021 ed., 2022 ed., 2023 ed.
- Washington Super Lawyers magazine “Super Lawyer,” 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Washington Super Lawyers magazine “Rising Star,” 2012
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Corporate Law
- Tax Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.