Recognized since 2018
Dan Robinson entered private law practice in 1987. Since inception, his clients have primarily been closely held business owners and family holding companies. In recent years, the proliferation of single- and multi-family offices has become an area of client concentration. Mr. Robinson's practice is primarily focused on business transactions and private client services. His transactional practice includes operating companies across multiple industries and geographic regions.
Mr. Robinson is the leader of the firm's Private Client practice group. In that role, he assists private families domestically and abroad with their unique requirements. Client relationships tend to be holistic, with an emphasis on identifying multiple professional resources for each client. Typical mandates include:
- Business and commercial transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private placements of securities
- Alternative strategies asset managers
- Executive compensation and benefits (privately held companies)
- Early stage venture capital transactions
- Middle market private equity transactions
- Private client services
- Single- and multi-family offices
- Family owned and controlled businesses
AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell, Mr. Robinson is a member of both the Tennessee and Memphis Bar Associations. He was recently selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2019 in the field of Corporate Law for the second year. Mr. Robinson serves on the firm's Board of Directors.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://evanspetree.com/professionals/daniel-t-robinson-jr/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 1715 Aaron Brenner Drive, Suite 800
Memphis, TN 38120
- The University of Memphis, J.D., graduated 1987
- University of Memphis, M.B.A., graduated 1987
- University of Memphis, B.B.A. , graduated 1982
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.