Daniel T. "Dan" Hardy
Recognized since 2005
Dan Hardy is a partner at Axley Brynelson, LLP, who has devoted more than 35 years of law practice to areas of telecommunications and public utility law, estate planning, probate and trust administration, wills, trusts and ownership succession planning for closely-held businesses, acquisitions, purchase and sales of businesses, business reorganization, real estate and income tax law. Dan was named as one of Madison’s best estate planning attorneys by Madison Magazine in 2004 and 2005. He has also been listed in The Best Lawyers In America© annually since 2005 for his work in telecommunications law and energy law.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 608-257-5661
- Phone Number: 608-257-5661
- Lawyer Page: https://www.axley.com/attorney/daniel-hardy/
- Two East Mifflin Street, Suite 200
P.O. Box 1767
Madison, WI 53701-1767
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, BBA
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association - Member
- City of Fitchburg Community and Economic Development Authority - Member
- Dane County Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin - Member
34 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
- Communications Law, Madison (2014)
- Communications Law
- Energy Law
- Cable Television
- Public Utility
- Named the Best Lawyers© 2014 Communications Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Madison
- Named to the 2005, 2008, 2010 – 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers lists (Primary Area of Practice: Utilities Law)
- Listed as a top communications law and energy law lawyer in The Best Lawyers In America
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™
- Tax Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.