Daniel acts for and advises clients as a member of the Commercial Real Estate & Development Team. He listens closely to his clients’ needs and goals, and strives to provide them with the timely and appropriate legal advice they require to move their business forward. Daniel represents and advises clients on all aspects of commercial real estate matters and transactions.
Daniel understands that the world of commercial real estate is constantly evolving. To remain current, he attended the Advanced Commercial Leasing Institute at Georgetown University, and regularly attends industry events organized by NAIOP and UDI.
Daniel’s clients include vendors and purchasers of real property, developers, and commercial landlords and tenants. He advises clients on:
- Acquisition and sale transactions, including: office, retail, & industrial development projects
- Structuring forms of ownership, including: limited partnerships, joint ventures, co-ownership
- Leasing transactions, including
- Air space parcel subdivisions
- Land assemblies
- Disclosure statements
- Strata property matters
- Marine Gateway, Vancouver, B.C.: Development, air space subdivision, and office/retail leases
- Joint venture acquisition of a 21 parcel land assembly, Abbotsford, B.C.
- Land exchange with the City of Vancouver and subsequent mixed-use development in CBD, Vancouver, B.C.
- Sea to Sky Gondola, Squamish, B.C.: Negotiation of agreements and formation of limited partnership ownership structure
- 49West mixed-use development, Vancouver, B.C.
- The Brooklyn mixed-use development, North Vancouver, B.C.