Recognized since 2009
Real Estate Law
Daniel P. Hodin is a member of the firm’s Real Estate, Financial Services and Commercial Transactions practice groups. He has over 25 years of experience in commercial and residential real estate and loan transactions, including acquiring, financing, developing, owning, leasing, managing and selling real estate. He has represented local, national and international real estate developers, builders and syndicators, owners, and office and retail tenants in conjunction with prominent real estate projects including hotels, office buildings, condominiums, apartment complexes and shopping centers located throughout the United States.
The scope of services Mr. Hodin provides includes the initial formation and structuring of real estate transactions, land acquisition, negotiation of construction and architectural contracts, and the obtaining of financing, development, leasing and management of real estate projects. He also represents lenders in connection with commercial and residential real estate transactions, including acquisition, development and construction loans, business loans and workouts.
Mr. Hodin is also the founder and president of Presidential Title, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Paley Rothman. Presidential Title handles commercial and residential real estate settlements in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia and serves as agent for some of the largest title insurance underwriters in the country. He has extensive experience in title insurance and underwriting issues and also has made presentations to real estate brokerage firms on settlement and title issues that affect the purchase and sale of real estate.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.lerchearly.com/attorneys/daniel-p-hodin/
- 7600 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 700
Bethesda, MD 20814-3663
- Tulane University, J.D., graduated 1979
- Tulane University, BS, graduated 1976
- Maryland, Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia, The District of Columbia Bar
- Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Congregation Har Shalom - Board of Directors
- The Jewish Council for the Aging - Board of Directors
- The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington - Board of Directors
- Real Estate Law
- Washingtonian Magazine - Top Real Estate Lawyers (2005)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.