Recognized since 2020
Daniel leads the firm’s transactions practice. He acts on public and private mergers & acquisitions, corporate advisory, strategic and commercial matters for a broad range of business clients, ranging from SMEs to some of the largest businesses in South Australia. Daniel works across a variety of industry sectors, including financial services, property, construction, energy and resources and manufacturing. Daniel regularly leads projects involving:
- share, asset, business and property sales and purchases;
- corporate structuring and the establishment and governance of joint venture structures;
- due diligence investigations;
- infrastructure delivery and funding agreements for major projects;
- outsourcing, distribution and other contractual arrangements.
Key projects Daniel has advised on include:
- a $350 million asset transaction in the oil and gas industry;
- numerous large superannuation fund mergers and direct investment transactions;
- a $90 million corporate acquisition in the mining sector;
- transactions valued between $5 million and $150 million in the financial services, construction, manufacturing, agriculture and quarrying industries;
- the sale of privately-owned aged care facilities to a listed entity;
- numerous large-scale property projects, including greenfields residential and industrial developments.
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Australia™ 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.