Recognized since 2018
Little Rock, Arkansas
Real Estate Law
Mr. Goodwin is a shareholder and director of Gill Ragon Owen, P.A. Mr. Goodwin’s practice focuses on structuring and documenting corporate and public finance transactions (including commercial loan closings), structuring asset acquisitions and dispositions, and general corporate, securities and real estate development law. Mr. Goodwin serves on the Editorial Board of the Retail Law Strategist, a publication of the International Council of Shopping Centers and is a frequent speaker and author on topics of interest to Arkansas regulated banks and real estate developers. Mr. Goodwin is also a registered lobbyist with the Arkansas General Assembly.
Contact & Links
- 425 West Capitol Avenue, Suite 3800
Little Rock, AR 72201
- Hendrix College, B.A. Political Science, Summa Cum Laude, graduated 1996
- Arkansas, 1999
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate Law
- Arkansas Business Journal "40 Under 40" Class of 2011
- Chambers and Partners USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Martindale Hubbell "AV: Preeminent for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Construction Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.