Daniel G. "Dan" Johnson
Recognized since 2018
Trusts and Estates
Daniel G. Johnson is a Principal in Cummings & Lockwood's Private Clients Group and is based in the Stamford office where he has practiced since joining the Firm in 1997.
He practices primarily in the areas of estate planning, family business succession planning, estate administration and trust administration. Dan frequently lectures on estate and tax planning topics before both lawyer and non-lawyer audiences.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 203-351-4317
- Lawyer Page: https://www.cl-law.com/professionals/daniel-g-johnson
- Six Landmark Square
Stamford, CT 06901
- University of Virginia, J.D. , graduated 1997
- Georgetown University, A.B., graduated 1994
- Connecticut, 1997
- Massachusetts, 2003
- New York, 2007
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- Estate Planning Council of Lower Fairfield County, Inc. - Member
- Stamford Symphony Orchestra - Board of Directors
- Friends of Materials for the Arts - Board Member, Treasurer, 2007 - 2016
- Pequot Library - Board Member
- Fairfield American Little League - Coach
- New Paradigm Theatre - Board Member, Secretary, 2013 - 2015
33 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
8 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Trusts and Estates
- Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers, 2012 - Present
- Fairfield County Business Journal, "40 Under 40" Award, 2010
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.