Recognized since 2005
Admiralty and Maritime Law
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.tdinjurylaw.com/about-us/dan-dziuba/
- Standard Plaza, Suite 1450
1100 Southwest Sixth Avenue
Portland, OR 97204
- Albany Law School of Union University , JD, graduated 1974
- Albany Law School of Union University, graduated 1974
- St. John Fisher College, graduated 1970
- St. John Fisher College, BA, graduated 1970
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Admiralty and Maritime Law, Portland, OR (2020)
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs, Portland, OR (2019)
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs, Portland, OR (2017)
- Admiralty and Maritime Law, Portland, OR (2015)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Portland, OR (2013)
- Personal Injury Litigation, Portland, OR (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
"Dan Dzuiba was considerate of my personal needs, and was attentive to my specific situation. He was able to set me at ease during the process. He was efficient and made an otherwise painful process far more tolerable."
"Mr. Dziuba was personable, professional, and understanding throughout this very stressful process. I believe that he was able to represent me in a way that was fair and equitable. Daniel Dziuba is honorable and holds high ethics in his practice. I would recommend him without incident to anyone who needs a competent lawyer in this area."
- Richard West
"Daniel Dziuba is amazing. One could think you are the only person he is working for. He cared, he communicated, and he was wonderful and about the most honest person I have ever met in my life. I would hire and recommend him again and again."
- Noreen Adams
"Dan really cared about our feelings on the loss of our brother. I was very impressed that he called after the settlement conference to see how we were all doing. He is a very good person and attorney. He honestly cares about his clients."
- Debbie Rosales, Lakeview, OR
"Dan Dziuba was very personable and made me feel like my opinion and thoughts were of value. He sincerely cared about how I was doing and how the mediation was working out. Since the case has ended, I consider him a friend and would recommend him!"
- Brenna Frederick, Juneau, AK
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.