Recognized since 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Dana is a litigator, advisor and defender of the transportation, long term care and electric industries. As a litigation team member at Young Moore and Henderson since 1990, Dana has evolved her law practice from the defense of automobile cases for insurance companies to complex defense litigation for motor carriers, nursing homes, and rural electric cooperatives. Her day-to-day activities involve accident scene investigations, consultation with industry or medical experts, and analysis of fact-specific legal issues for her clients, including Schneider National, Inc., U.S. Xpress, Universal Health Care and Federated Rural Electric Insurance Exchange. Dana makes frequent appearances in court at the trial and appellate levels, trying cases and arguing motions in venues ranging from local courtrooms to the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals. In all these venues in every corner of North Carolina, Dana is proud to serve her clients.
Dana is the Immediate Past President of the Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA) where she served a total of 10 years on its Board of Directors. Dana has an AV Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell. Dana joined the firm in 1990 and was appointed a shareholder in 1995.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.youngmoorelaw.com/h/our-people/lawyers/dana-hoffman/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3101 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 200
P.O. Box 31627
Raleigh, NC 27622-1627
- Wake Forest University , J.D., graduated 1990
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., graduated 1987
- North Carolina, 1990
- Defense Research Institute (DRI) - Public Utilities Task Force Committee
- Electric Cooperative Bar Association (ECBA) - Member
- Federal Bar Association - Member
- NC Association of Defense Attorneys - Member
- North Carolina Healthcare Facilities Association - Member
- Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA) - President Elect (2015-2017), Incoming President (2017-2019)
- U.S. District Courts for North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© Business Edition, Women in Law (Spring 2017)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America©, in the field of Personal Injury Litigation–Defendants (2015-2020)
- Partnership Awards, Schneider (2009, 2018)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.